Perfect Humans

H1N1 and me

Here it's coming up to New Year's Eve and I'm sicker than a dog. People are coming over tonight.





I've been in bed or on the couch for two days, just getting up to log on here to tell you how I feel.

I have a cold. It seems like I have a cold, then I think I have the flu. I've got the runs, but then I remembered getting a flu shot about a month ago, it covers the H1N1 virus. Maybe it could be another strain.  I've read that the H1N1 is showing it's ugly face again. Remember back in 2009 when the highly contagious H1N1 global pandemic also known as the swine flu, spread havoc on the frail and aged making thousands sick, well its back and now considered one of several seasonal strains, meaning it's going to be around for ever.  We can look forward to getting it every year from now on. My temperature reading is 100. 

If I do have the H1N1 virus I'm susceptible to pneumonia, bronchitis, sinus infections and ear infections.

I've matched all the symptoms, cough, sore throat, body aches, head aches, chills, no appetite, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, and a runny nose. 

They say H1N1 comes on suddenly, in the morning you feel fine, by afternoon you can hardly move.

I need sleep. I tossed and turned all night. I've slept little.

I'm going to go to bed now, hopefully when I wake it will have passed.  I wonder if this has anything to do with the Black Ghost I saw the other day.  

I got sick right after.


Dog Brindle






2 comments:

wenlaine said...

Ohhh no, hope you're feeling better soon. Take some aspirins and try to sleep, you need to sleep if you want to fight this. Lots of fluids, don't forget. I feel so bad for you. Let your company know how you feel so they have the choice whether they want to come or not. Love you.

Michael Estey said...

It's the morning after, and I feel fine. I guess I overdid the diagnosis. lol

Spirit World